A China-based supercomputer has leapfrogged rivals to be named the world’s most powerful system.
Tianhe-2, developed by the government-run National University of Defence Technology, topped the latest list of the fastest 500 supercomputers, by a team of international researchers.
They said the news was a “surprise” since the system had not been expected to be ready until 2015.
» via BBC
- federalmoogul reblogged this from infoneer-pulse and added:
- federalmoogul likes this
- thedumbestgirlinmytrainingclass likes this
- georgieporgiecoffeeandpie reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- samiam000 likes this
- aveawesomeness likes this
- wildcat2030 likes this
- This was featured in #Tech
- failedfuturist reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- furniture-minimalis likes this
- infoneer-pulse posted this