The Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday unanimously adopted an amendment that would require police to obtain a warrant before reading people’s emails, Facebook messages or other forms of electronic communication.
Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) authored the amendment, which was added to a House bill, H.R. 2471, that loosens video privacy regulations.
- productivegossip reblogged this from pod313
- pod313 reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- radicalmilitantlibrarian reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- jenforte likes this
- missrumphiusproject likes this
- mach20 likes this
- sarahlee310 likes this
- michaelzimmer reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- crazygm likes this
- snowce likes this
- vinegarwilliams likes this
- infoneer-pulse posted this