Kodak is selling the business that made it famous.
The company revealed yesterday that it’s selling its traditional print film business as part of an auction to raise cash.
The sale extends to Kodak’s entire personalized imaging and document division, which includes kiosks that develop photos, photo paper and still camera film products, and even equipment that snaps souvenir photos at theme parks.
» via CNET
- jeansticks likes this
- becomingbrey reblogged this from dakreeeets and added:
- cpillsbury likes this
- grey-sweatshirt reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- nikosnotes likes this
- zombieboyshareshisthoughts likes this
- dakreeeets reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- infoneer-pulse posted this