Student enrollment at University of Phoenix parent Apollo Group nose-dived 42 percent in the three months that ended Dec. 30, and on Monday investors learned that company executives believe it is only the beginning.
The Phoenix-based company expects those figures to fall as much as another 40 percent next quarter, and Apollo could continue to see steep declines for the rest of the year, executives said.
Overall enrollment fell 3.8 percent, compared with a year earlier, to 438,100.
» via The Arizona Republic
- infolicious reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- emeert said: good.
- emeert likes this
- amydrake likes this
- jacquesofalltrades reblogged this from caterpillarcowboy and added:
- viciousneutral likes this
- littlebitmore reblogged this from infoneer-pulse and added:
- section9 likes this
- babiesgettingrabies likes this
- jacquesofalltrades likes this
- apsies likes this
- frescophonics likes this
- caterpillarcowboy reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- computereze reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- infoneer-pulse posted this