Viacom is ramping up its war with DirecTV over how much it is paid for shows including “The Daily Show” and “SpongeBob SquarePants.” Unfortunately, its latest tactic is causing some collateral damage.
Viacom on Wednesday shut off access to full-length episodes on its own websites such as MTV.com and ComedyCentral.com to all visitors, even those who have no stake in the dispute.
The move was apparently in response to DirecTV telling its 20 million U.S. subscribers where on the Internet they could find programs they could no longer watch on TV.
» via Washington Post
- skunky2 reblogged this from infoneer-pulse and added:
- nonfinis reblogged this from infoneer-pulse and added:
- toddcamack likes this
- fatwasandfanboys likes this
- readinglist32 reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- readinglist32 likes this
- ahandsomestark reblogged this from infoneer-pulse and added:
- infoneer-pulse posted this