Nearly one-fourth of financial services professionals feel it’s at least sometimes necessary to do illegal or unethical things to be successful, and many are motivated to do so by fat bonuses and other compensation.
That’s according to a new survey of 500 U.S. and British fund managers, bankers, asset managers and other financial services professionals. It was conducted in June on behalf of the law firm Labaton Sucharow, which specializes in whistleblower cases.
Twenty-four percent of respondents said if you work in financial services you must at times engage in unethical or illegal activity to be successful.
» via MSNBC
- achaoticmasterpiece reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- achaoticmasterpiece likes this
- newpathsabound reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- viciousneutral likes this
- kevinnuut likes this
- nonfinis reblogged this from infoneer-pulse and added:
- spaces-and-times likes this
- idroolinmysleep likes this
- eastofthebay likes this
- infoneer-pulse posted this