Since the App Store launch, more than half of Evernote’s new users across all platforms are coming from the Mac. In fact, between Mac App Store launch and midnight on January 7th, Evernote saw 90,000 client downloads across both new and existing users.
Evernote CEO Phil Libin’s comments about these numbers indicate that his company is rethinking their entire strategy based on these numbers.
“It’s a very big deal […] We initially thought that since so much of our user base was coming from mobile, that was the key distribution platform. But maybe it isn’t mobile that’s important, maybe it’s the well-designed app store.
» via Cult of Mac
- ianspalter likes this
- esjayeees likes this
- isleptinagain likes this
- alohanico reblogged this from ninakix
- whitneymcn likes this
- ninakix reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- alessachiong likes this
- ninakix likes this
- globalshift likes this
- teachingliteracy likes this
- lukedyer likes this
- edgewater38 reblogged this from caterpillarcowboy
- joeconyers reblogged this from caterpillarcowboy and added:
- betol likes this
- section9 likes this
- texturism likes this
- caterpillarcowboy reblogged this from infoneer-pulse and added:
- lindsaydoll likes this
- infoneer-pulse posted this