Although younger generations still dominate the social networking world, the fastest growth has come from Internet users 74 and older, according to a new report by the Pew Internet and American Life Project.
In fact, social network site usage for this oldest group has quadrupled since 2008 from 4 percent to 16 percent.
The online behavior of Gen Y (ages 18-33) and Gen X (ages 34-45) engaged various activities from social media use, reading blogs and playing games is becoming more uniformly popular, as well.
» via TechNewsDaily
- lifeofnerdanddork likes this
- chrismoritz reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- yesboomboom likes this
- gjmueller reblogged this from infoneer-pulse and added:
- teachingliteracy likes this
- fjrodriguezg reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- niquenique likes this
- world-shaker reblogged this from infoneer-pulse and added:
- leebradshaw likes this
- infoneer-pulse posted this