The breakdown of an average site’s traffic is as follows:
- 5% is due to hacking tools looking for an unpatched or new vulnerability within a site.
- - 5% is scrapers.
- - 2% from automated comment spammers.
- - 19% the result of “spies” collating competitive intelligence.
- - 20% derived from search engines (non-human traffic but benign).
- - 49% from people browsing the Internet.
» via IT Pro Portal
- statisfied likes this
- melinae07 reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- melinae07 likes this
- reapandprosper reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- catfoxrage likes this
- hyperspectral likes this
- hadleydrake likes this
- searchengineland likes this
- itohshingo reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- itohshingo likes this
- kevinnuut likes this
- playwithcolour likes this
- randomscorpio likes this
- ewcn likes this
- goodtimesandgraffiti likes this
- monmoi reblogged this from infoneer-pulse
- sanssavoirpourquoi likes this
- infoneer-pulse posted this